Our water treatment solutions ensure operational efficiency of municipal and industrial water treatment plants. This efficiency can increase with our comprehensive service offering. Since 1999, Aquamarine Water Solutions has delivered quality engineered solutions for water treatment throughout Africa.
Our service doesn’t stop once your water treatment solution has been installed. Aquamarine offers complete client care for operational efficiency:
- Operations & Maintenance: Our Operations & Maintenance division has the capability to operate and maintain water treatment plants of all sizes.
- Remote Monitoring: We offer monitoring solutions that remotely monitor and control data from your water treatment plant in real-time.
- Chemicals: We supply Aquatech water treatment chemicals for industrial and municipal operations.
Aquamarine Water Solution’s head office is located in Johannesburg, South Africa, with agents and distributors throughout South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. Contact us
Aquamarine Water Solutions is a leading South African water treatment company, supplying environmentally safe treatments.
Operation & Maintenance (O&M):
Aquamarine’s Operations & Maintenance division has the capability to operate and maintain water treatment plants of all sizes, making use of trained and skilled technicians and plant operators for the day-to-day running of the water treatment plant.
We offer various flexible contract options:
- Design, Build, Own, Transfer and Operate (DBTO)
- Design, Build, Own, Operate and Transfer (DBOOT)
- Operations and Maintenance
- Technical assistance and plant auditing
- Operations without maintenance
- Maintenance without operations
Contact Aquamarine today for your water treatment plant servicing needs.
Call us: +27 11 456 1014
Aquamarine Water Solutions offers remote monitoring solutions that monitor and control data from your water treatment plant in real-time. This data is transmitted through a wireless network to a central server via a computer or smart phone.
We offer the following options:
- Remote monitoring
- Remote monitoring as part of an existing O&M contract
- Set up of remote monitoring only
Advantages of remote monitoring:
- Cost-effective as the operator only has to do daily inspections
- Improves productivity and reduces downtime
- Reduces onsite labour
- Easy to set up
- Alarm function enables rapid identification of abnormalities